Ambitious Digital offers the benchmark for staff collaboration in the form of Microsoft Teams. This is the all-in-one solution for teams of any size to work remotely as though they were in the same room.
MANAGE YOUR TEAM MEMBERS FROM ANYWHERE
The Three Pillars Of Remote Business Management
The basis of any good management. Microsoft 365 paired with Microsoft Teams gives you unbridled accessibility to your team at all times. Create custom chats and channels within your organisation, hold video calls with multiple staff members and assign tasks for yourself and your team so everyone knows what they are working on at all times. No other software offers this level of deep communication, and it’s all there in Microsoft 365.
Not only do you have the whole Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote and more at your disposal, but your team is also able to seamlessly drop in and out of your documents to edit, leave comments or take over at any time. Say goodbye to endless Google Docs that are a hassle to share and a nightmare to organise. Simply go into your filing system, choose a document to work on, then see your team members join and work with you on any document as they please.
This is just the beginning. You can use Teams to build your company structure from the ground up. Create teams and channels which reflect your internal structure. Set tasks for staff members and track your progress on different projects. Schedule meetings and bookings, as well as automatic reminders. Integrate Microsoft apps to enhance your experience, as well as applications you’re already using. You get to use your tools of choice while working within the Teams environment. Curate the workflow that works for you, and enjoy unlimited growth potential.
SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERTS
WANT TO TURBOCHARGE YOUR BUSINESS AND STAFF PERFORMANCE?
Have your company and staff working seamlessly from any location, with the utmost precision in security, communication and top of its field software. All linked together and controlled under one roof.
Connect employees to the people, information, and content they need to improve productivity and transform collaboration.
Comes With Office Apps
Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on any device.
Email And Calendar
Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook and Exchange.
Chat, Call & Meet
Keep your team on the same page with chat, online meetings, and calling in Microsoft Teams.
Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of OneDrive storage.
Microsoft 365 Benefits
- Web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook
- Always up-to-date versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for iOS and Android on up to 5 mobile devices and 5 tablets
- Real-time co-authoring so multiple users can work in the same document, simultaneously
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox
- Use your own custom domain name (for example, [email protected])
- Business-class email on mobile devices, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
- Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
- Schedule meetings and respond to invitations with ease using shared calendars
- Set up new user emails, restore deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more from anywhere
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 people with Microsoft Teams
- Chat with your team from your desktop or on the go with Microsoft Teams
- Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place with Microsoft Teams
- Create team sites to share information, content, and files throughout your intranet using SharePoint
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
- Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your synced devices
- Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
- Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
- Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
- Protect your email against spam, malware, and known threats with Exchange Online Protection
- Meets key international, regional, and industry-specific standards and terms, with more than 1,000 security and privacy controls
- Control who and when someone has access to your business information with security groups and custom permissions
- Create password policies that require users to reset their passwords after a specified number of days.
- Fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote for Windows or Mac (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
- Each user can install the Office apps on up to 5 PCs or Mac
- Plan schedules and daily tasks with Microsoft Teams
- Make it easier for your customers to schedule and manage appointments with Microsoft Bookings
- Help protect against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links, and get cutting-edge defences against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices with selective wipe from Intune
- Restrict the copying or saving of company information to unauthorized apps and locations with app protection for Office mobile apps
- Control who has access to company information by applying restrictions like do not copy and do not forward with Information Rights Management
- Apply policies that provide prebreach threat resistance in Windows 10 with Windows Defender Exploit Guard
- Enforce malware protection to help keep your Windows 10 devices safe from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software with Windows Defender
- Enable unlimited cloud archive and long-term preservation policies to ensure you never lose an email with Exchange Online Archiving
- Configure security features and settings on Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices running iOS or Android® with an easy-to-use setup wizard
- Use simplified controls to manage policies applied to Windows 10 PCs
- Automatically deploy the Office apps to Windows 10 PCs
- Configure your PCs to automatically install Office and Windows 10 updates
- Apply security policies to protect business data on all your devices, including iOS, Android®, and Windows PCs with mobile device management from Intune
Download Our FREE Ebook
7 Steps Towards Becoming An Effective Remote Business
Even a small business can reach incredible heights if using the right techniques, all you need is the right map leading to the summit. Download this FREE resource to launch your business in the right direction!